I want to say thank to demigod365 for nominating me for this award. I am so honored to be nominated for this award. When I first started this blog I didn’t have high hopes for getting any awards. One of the reasons I started this blog was to share my opinion on the animes that I have watched through the years (and still watching). I wanted to be able to inspire people to dive deeper into the anime world. As I was inspired by some really amazing people to do the same thing. If they had never done that then this blog probably wouldn’t exist. So I want to thank demigod365 again for nominating me. If you are nominated by me and don’t feel like doing it then you can just ignore this.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Things About Me
- Love anime to the point of where it’s life. (Jk not really but I still love anime with every single thing in my heart.)
- Often times I can get lost in the space of my mind especially when I am reading books. (this really does happen. I won’t put the book down until I am finished with it. Until then I am nothing more than a frozen statue.)
- I love to inspire people and wanting to make a difference in this world. (No matter how small that difference is.)
- Only things I fear are needles and spiders. Oh and can’t forget Wasps (have been afraid of those little snots ever since I was little). Other than that nothing scares me really. (reason why I can never do drugs and also why I freak when I see a spider that’s a mile away, and same thing with wasps I literally go into a panic.)
- Never been on airplane in my life. (I am not joking about this.)
- I was born in a sunny state here in the USA so I am from the States. Someday I do want to travel the world.
- I love horses ever since I was a little girl and I have the honor of being able to own one. Along with that I also love horseback riding.
- (This is just a bonus from me) In the near future I am planning on learning archery. I did take an archery class when I was in 6th grade. Yes I did miss the target. Although I am still wanting to learn archery anyways lol.
Blogs I Love Reading (and My Nominees):
Anime Girls NYC – I love reading their blog and they have been really helpfully and giving me pointers on what’s good and not so good
Karandi – Now I also love reading their blog and I get to see what animes they are watching and read reviews on them and see if it’s something I will watch.
Demigod365 – I owe them a huge thank you for nominating me and also I have read through some of their blog. They are doing such an amazing job and keep up the good work ^^
With my nominees being mentioned I will close with a thank you to everyone. Without you guys my blog wouldn’t be the half of what it is now. You all have come to join me on this journey as I write reviews for animes that I have watched and yet to watch. I hope that all you will continue to join me on this journey. So again thank you to all of you out there. Until my next blog post keep reading manga, and watching anime. Stay cool guys and girls.