I want to thank Mikasa Blogs for nominating me. I am speechless I can not say how much that this means to me. Here is a link to their amazing blog and they also do anime recommendations and reviews, so go check out Mikasa Blogs! Sorry that this is a little late have been a little busy over here ^^;
Here are the award rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How This Blog Came To Be…..
It all started my freshman year. I was introduced to Bleach. Which I would eventually dedicate 6 years of my life to this series. I then went on to explore the anime world and see what it had to offer me. I went on so many adventures, being trapped in a video game and beating the game was my only ticket to freedom. Another adventure of mine was being in a guild who I considered family. I even got to be one of Satan’s daughter and I was ranked below an exorcist as I was in training. Since I had watched so many anime’s I wanted to share my reviews and recommendation on them. It only felt right and also I love to write and being creative when I can be. So that is how this blog got started.
My Advice To New Bloggers
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself and do what you love doing and don’t be afraid to dream and live a little. We only have one life to live and you might as well live it to your standards, not anyone else’s.
- Put yourself out there, because you will never know what you can do unless you get out there and do it. Also, it helps if your writing from the heart, and one last piece of advice. Never forget the people who follow and or like (or comment on) your posts. They will help you with shaping your blog to what it could and can be.
I want to nominate all my followers who follow this blog. I can never thank you all enough for making this blog into what it is. So this goes out to all of you who follow this blog. Thank you ^^